Monday, December 06, 2010

Damia @ 7 months old

Honestly,this blog has turned into a personal diary for my little gal. As of today, Damia is almost 8 months actually.

I have just returned from office, just had my dinner. When hubby & me arrived home, Mia has fallen asleep. These few days, or i should say for a week now, her sleep pattern is little off. Sometimes she goes to bed at 7pm or 8.Other days could after 10pm. Kak ru (who takes care of mia during the day) said that she played a lot. Eventhough she seemed sleepy ( cue: rubbing her eyes), she forced herself to play.She would scream holding onto Nyang's cane, as if she is trying to support herself to stand on her own. Funny though. She would be angry too if we took the cane away from her. Once i saw her clutching onto the cane while looking at me and smiled as if she is trying to say "look at me, i am so awesome, i can do this!". Hehe



Hubby likes this one the most, "like ju-on", he says


*Nyang is my grandmother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment