Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm back!Erm after 6 months..

Hehe..it has been such a long time since i last update this blog. Did i tell you my latest news?I'm officially 6 months pregnant now, aha. It just felt like yesterday when we got married, now we are ready to become parents.Been through a lot in these few months, but i'm just too lazy to write so i keep pestering my hubby to update his blog so i can enjoy reading.It's time for me to write something now.

Okay, last Thurday - 17 Dec to be exact , we just knew that we are going to have baby girl.Yeay!!It's exciting.Can't wait to see you baby dear!Yesterday, mama (my mum) surprised us by buying some baby clothes for our dear girl already. She bought 3 sets of baby clothes, me & hubby were so excited that we bought another 8 sets the same day.We actually haven't bought anything for our girl yet, next we are looking at diapers, mittens/booties, baby hat/socks and a whole list i tell you! For those who wish to buy super cheap baby clothes, you can head to Parkson@Selayang Mall , they are having up to 80% sales until 27 Dec.


Too lazy to update pics, will upload some after our next round of shopping for baby stuffs..

No comments:

Post a Comment