Sunday, June 07, 2009

Wedding Frenzy

Aha this is my first entry to the blogging world, and I'm going to start to pour my heart out already.... :p

I have been asked to prepare a video slide show months prior to the wedding. Now its less than 3 weeks before my wedding and i have yet to decide what theme, which picture, or even what tool to use to create this video!~

Its just so exasperating to think of what to do, to plan just to be able to please other people, aha well in this context its for my wedding. i'd like it simple but full of love and laughter, smiles from family n frens.Im not gonna tell u why i feel this way, maybe not now..

I feel that blogging may release all the tense but then i just dont know what to write here.While i'm at this, i'd tell my fiancee-cum-futureHubby that i dont know how to write and i sometimes feel amazed at how people can write and express so well in few words..Well let's see how it goes from here..

OK enough for now, just a little introduction (if u even call this introduction) to my new favourite pastime..Ahaks!

1 comment:

  1. Its a good start for someone who claimed couldn't express her feelings through writing. =)

    ReplyDelete